Raining Joy Ministry - A Christian Based Blog Site
My Blog

It's Okay- Cry

It's Okay -Cry

When you hurt the worst, it's ok go to your spiritual prayer closet and weep those tears of bitterness out of you. Remember Jesus wept and He also is waiting for you to cry your last tear so He can put His arms' around you.
Jesus never looks away from a crying heart. He said, "A broken heart I will not despise" Psalm 51:17... So go away and cry in your special place, cry until there are no tears left.
Then encourage yourself in the Lord and hand over to Him all your frustrations, anger and bitterness. He only wants your faith, your confidence. Then let the potter begin forming you as He sees you.

Joyfully,
 Cindy

7 Comments to It's Okay- Cry:

Comments RSS
TAJMAHAL MARBLE on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:50 AM
I LIKE THIS BLOG
Reply to comment

HOTEL IN JAIPUR on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:51 AM
I LIKE THIS BLOG
Reply to comment

barbra brackett on Thursday, November 07, 2013 10:31 PM
Hello, you used to write excellent.
Reply to comment

Kermit Petty on Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:50 AM
Regular job.
Reply to comment

assignment help on Sunday, July 29, 2018 5:19 AM
I really like to agree that you are having a good point in this post and it is a good thing to cry at the same time. You are having a good point and I am doing the same while I am having the chance to cry at time.
Reply to comment

cindy andrews on Sunday, July 29, 2018 10:28 PM
Assignment help: Thank you for your tender kindness and nice words. I am glad that you are able to have a chance at crying. Just remember to pray also. Best of luck and tears... Joyfully, Cindy andrews

online writing review on Monday, October 01, 2018 11:38 PM
When you hurt the worst it's good to cry I prefer rain for crying because no one can judge that I was crying or enjoy rain. I think that her arms around me and she is with me but when I didn't find her so I was crying.
Reply to comment