Raining Joy Ministry - A Christian Based Blog Site
My Blog

Pray in the Holy Spirit

Pray in the Holy Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers.
(Ephesians 6:18)
Alot of times it is hard for me to open myself to the influence of the Holy Spirit, so I must be mindful to His guidance, so I will discover that my prayer life will change dramatically for the better. Is anyone out there feel the same way at times?

6 Comments to Pray in the Holy Spirit:

Comments RSS
make my resume for me on Saturday, June 09, 2018 12:45 AM
To finish my pray in the worshiping places I starts to get up my both hands to the God and then pray of my spirit peace. In the mind of the spirit that have to the influence that of the souls to the spirit exemplify.
Reply to comment

course work on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:17 AM
Not all people can call their Holy Spirit to play with. This is a hard thing for other people, but it will never be hard if you know that you are praying sincerely. Call God not just when you need Him and He will let you see the beauty that only His son and daughter can see. God is good all the times, He will set us free from harmful things. We can always rely on God because He is our savior.

essayontime custom essays on Monday, April 22, 2019 10:07 AM
In praying, we should always have the Holy Spirit in it. Praying will be more special when our Holy Spirit is within us always. Sometimes the hardest thing in here is channeling your Holy Spirit, but I believe it will be easier if you are praying for a long time. God always wants to have a talk with Him. Let us always find time to do it because it can help us to have a good and better life ahead.

sda on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:43 AM
asd
Reply to comment

professional paper writing service on Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:16 PM
Praying with your Holy Spirit is the best session for a prayer. You have to make time for a serious and sincere prayer. Yes, I agree with you that there are times Holy Spirit is not reached. What you have to do regarding that is to keep your inner peace and talk with the Lord sincerely. You must have a strong faith in order to receive your Holy Spirit. You might inspire people who need this kind of article, thank you.
Reply to comment

piknu on Saturday, September 21, 2019 4:46 AM
You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Many topics as yours on instagram. Visit to see them
Reply to comment