Raining Joy Ministry - A Christian Based Blog Site
My Blog

A calm moment

A calm moment is a rare find in any woman’s chaotic day. But she needs it. She needs the moment to refocus and refresh her soul. She needs the inspiration to find God in the mess and the mundane that often defines her. She craves the solitude of a moment with the Master to quiet the storms. She needs to laugh and remember why she loves being who she is.

Do you ever get a calm moment? You need to take one every day no matter what or where you are. God needs you to be free of restrictions, distractions and any other worldly obstacles in your way.
Open your arms wide be filled with the Holy Spirit and enjoy your time.

Joyfully,
Cindy

11 Comments to A calm moment:

Comments RSS
Adam Hall on Sunday, February 25, 2018 3:02 AM
You need to take one every day no matter what or where you are. God needs you to be free of restrictions, distractions and any other worldly obstacles in your way. I have read this article it's really very informative. It is fabulous post. Get pakistan super league teams on our website.
Reply to comment

lost descriptive writing on Thursday, August 09, 2018 7:13 AM
Very innovative! I really like the idea of multimedia patient education. We need doctors to have proper detailed education of their patients. I inspired me that someone has thought of an idea of educating doctors about their patients through multimedia instead of paperwork and files. We should adapt this idea in our hospitals for sure.

top resume reviews on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 5:31 AM
I completely agree with you, I, too, am struggling to find a calm moment in my life. Things just become really hectic for me recently. It feels like there is nothing good that is going my way. My job, my education, my family, and even my boyfriend are all giving me a hard time. Managing all these things at once is starting to become a problem for me and I really wish I could fix them. I hope you can find a calm moment too!

professional assignment writers uk on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:28 PM
Being calm is really important, especially during high pressure situations. I know a lot of people who just go berserk whenever things go wrong. In my opinion, it is always best to remain calm during every situation. You cannot make the best decisions if you do not have a calm mindset. There is a lot of merit in maintaining a calm demeanor. First of all, it helps calm everyone else as well. It also allows you to make the best possible decisions.

Harley Brookes on Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:04 AM
I am happy to be on this website.You guys have posted valuable articles which i like reading.I have gained lot of knowledge which i did not know before. Ground Reinforcement Mesh for grass protection
Reply to comment

Adam Abbott on Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:46 AM
Great to read article about woman’s chaotic day.I have learned a lot about this day which i did not know before.I will come back to read more articles. rubber matting best choice for your floors
Reply to comment

lin on Monday, July 23, 2018 3:35 AM
nice
Reply to comment

essayshark review on Saturday, August 18, 2018 7:29 AM
We all need these calm moments. They are really valuable for all of us.
Reply to comment

www.altoconvertpngtopdf.com on Monday, December 17, 2018 4:56 AM
Altoconvertpngtopdf.com is the right file converter that helps converting PNG to PDF online.
Reply to comment

d on Friday, December 28, 2018 12:00 AM
d
Reply to comment

Alfred Mason on Monday, May 13, 2019 4:39 AM
This blog is really cool and and great. I wasn't expecting that the information for which i was looking far, i will find that here. thanks for sharing this blog with us and also keep posting such kind of beautiful information. Epdm roofing material near me
Reply to comment