Raining Joy Ministry - A Christian Based Blog Site
My Blog

A calm moment

A calm moment is a rare find in any woman’s chaotic day. But she needs it. She needs the moment to refocus and refresh her soul. She needs the inspiration to find God in the mess and the mundane that often defines her. She craves the solitude of a moment with the Master to quiet the storms. She needs to laugh and remember why she loves being who she is.

Do you ever get a calm moment? You need to take one every day no matter what or where you are. God needs you to be free of restrictions, distractions and any other worldly obstacles in your way.
Open your arms wide be filled with the Holy Spirit and enjoy your time.

Joyfully,
Cindy

6 Comments to A calm moment:

Comments RSS
Adam Hall on Sunday, February 25, 2018 3:02 AM
You need to take one every day no matter what or where you are. God needs you to be free of restrictions, distractions and any other worldly obstacles in your way. I have read this article it's really very informative. It is fabulous post. Get pakistan super league teams on our website.
Reply to comment

lost descriptive writing on Thursday, August 09, 2018 7:13 AM
Very innovative! I really like the idea of multimedia patient education. We need doctors to have proper detailed education of their patients. I inspired me that someone has thought of an idea of educating doctors about their patients through multimedia instead of paperwork and files. We should adapt this idea in our hospitals for sure.

Harley Brookes on Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:04 AM
I am happy to be on this website.You guys have posted valuable articles which i like reading.I have gained lot of knowledge which i did not know before. Ground Reinforcement Mesh for grass protection
Reply to comment

Adam Abbott on Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:46 AM
Great to read article about woman’s chaotic day.I have learned a lot about this day which i did not know before.I will come back to read more articles. rubber matting best choice for your floors
Reply to comment

lin on Monday, July 23, 2018 3:35 AM
nice
Reply to comment

essayshark review on Saturday, August 18, 2018 7:29 AM
We all need these calm moments. They are really valuable for all of us.
Reply to comment